The Pharmacy Scholars Program is a free virtual summer boot camp to prepare students from disadvantaged and underrepresented backgrounds to be successful applicants for pharmacy school. All individuals who meet the eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply.
To participate in the program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a college junior or senior, a recent graduate, or an individual making a career transition.
- Identify as educationally, socially, or economically disadvantaged or must have a demonstrated commitment to serving underserved populations within the U.S.
- Have a cumulative and science GPA of 2.8 or higher.
- Have completed the following courses:
- 1 year of General Chemistry with lab
- 1 year of Organic Chemistry with lab
- 1 year of Biology with lab
- Calculus I
- 1 semester of English composition