Carefully review the Pharmacy Scholars Program eligibility requirements and the following information before beginning the online application.
- Previewing and Returning to the Application
You can preview the application before you begin. You will be able to return to the application at any time and resume your work, provided you do not submit your application at the end.
- Application Requirements
- Education History – including credit hours completed and cumulative GPA
- Coursework (i.e., Introductory Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and English Composition) – including the course number, date of completion, and grade
- Personal Essay – a 2-3 paragraph essay introducing yourself to the PSP admission committee
- Qualifications Essay – a 2-3 paragraph essay explaining how you qualify (economically, educationally, and/or socially disadvantaged) for the program
- Demonstrated Commitment Essay – a 2-3 paragraph essay relating your commitment to improving the health of underserved and disadvantaged communities
- Extracurricular Activities
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Transcripts – an unofficial electronic copy is best
- Letters of Recommendation – names and contact information for two science instructor recommenders
- Letters of Recommendation
Please provide the names, email addresses, titles, and institutions of two individuals who will be submitting letters of recommendation on your behalf. The letters must be written by science instructors. Letters from academic advisors, employers, family members, or friends are unacceptable. The application will generate an email that will be sent directly to the email addresses of those who will be providing your recommendations. The email will contain a link to the online recommendation form. You are advised to complete your application early or to request your letters of recommendation as soon as possible as the recommendation link will only be sent to your recommenders after you have completed the application. Recommendations can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed.
Letters of recommendation must be received by February 7, 2022. Extensions can be granted if needed.
We require a copy of your transcripts; an unofficial transcript copy is best and can be included in the online application. Please submit transcripts for all required courses (i.e., Introductory Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and English Composition). This may mean submitting from multiple colleges/universities. Alternatively, transcripts can be sent electronically to email@example.com or mailed.
- Important Dates
Program: May 31 - June 28, 2022
Application Opens: December 1, 2021
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
Recommendation Deadline: February 7, 2022
Application Decisions: Mid-March 2022
If you have any issues with the application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.