Pharmacy Scholars Program
The College of Pharmacy is pleased to invite you to apply to the Pharmacy Scholars Program (PSP). The PSP is a unique summer pre-pharmacy program open to college juniors, seniors, recent graduates, and individuals thinking about a career transition to pharmacy school.
The Pharmacy Scholars Program is a free four-week virtual boot camp that provides coursework and activities that prepare students to be confident in the interview process and first-year pharmacy school courses.
The program introduces students to faculty and administrators in the College and exposes participants to the variety of career options one has with a PharmD degree.
During the program, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Attend admission information sessions
- Receive one-on-one academic advising
- Learn from a variety of faculty and student guest speakers
- Explore various careers in pharmacy
- Be mentored by current students
- Review coursework in topics such as chemistry, math, and calculations
- Be exposed to first-year pharmacy school courses and more
- Receive advice on writing a CV and personal statement
- Receive a stipend!
Program: May 29 - June 26, 2023
Application Opens: December 5, 2022
Application Deadline: February 20, 2023
Recommendation Deadline: February 27, 2022
Application Decisions: Mid-March 2023