2021 Pharmacy Scholars Program
The College of Pharmacy is pleased to invite you to apply to the Pharmacy Scholars Program (PSP). The PSP is a unique summer pre-pharmacy program open to college juniors, seniors, recent graduates, and individuals thinking about a career transition to pharmacy school.
The Pharmacy Scholars Program is a four week virtual boot camp that provides coursework and activities that prepare students to be confident in the interview process, and first year pharmacy school courses. It also introduces them to faculty and administrators in the College, and exposes participants to the variety of career options one has with a PharmD degree. During the program you will have an opportunity to:
- Attend admission information sessions
- Receive one-on-one academic advising
- Hear from a variety of faculty and student guest speakers
- Explore various careers in pharmacy
- Be mentored by current students
- Review coursework in topics such as chemistry, math, and calculations
- Be exposed to first year pharmacy school courses and more
- Receive advice on writing a CV and personal statement
- Receive a stipend!
Application Open: November 30, 2020
Application Deadline: February 22, 2021
For more information please an email to firstname.lastname@example.org