Learn from the Leaders & Best in pharmaceutical sciences...
The College of Pharmacy at the University of Michigan is one of the premier pharmacy programs in the country. The BSPS program and our renowned faculty aim to give students the tools to develop competency in the following domains:
- The ability to integrate and apply general science, math, social science and humanities courses into a biomedical, pharmacotherapeutic, and drug discovery and development framework.
- Chemistry of medicines, drug delivery, and product development
- Knowledge of regulatory issues faced in bringing a compound to the market
- Lab techniques used in contemporary laboratories in the fields of drug discovery, product development, and clinical research
- Interdisciplinary research
- Contemporary issues facing pharmaceutical research and practice
- Ethical considerations in drug discovery, drug product development, and clinical research as well as those facing contemporary health practice
- Personal and professional development
- Career opportunities in health professions