Students can request to complete a minor in other UM academic units while pursuing the BSPS degree.
Completion of a minor is determined by the minor department based on their rules and requirements. Students must meet with an advisor in the minor department for additional assistance and to clarify requirements.
The currently approved minors offered with the BSPS degree are:
- Applied Statistics
- Asian Languages and Cultures
- Business Administration
- Community Action and Social Change
- Complex Systems
- Computer Science
- Fundamentals of Public Health Supplemental Studies (FPHSS)
- Gender and Health
- Medical Anthropology
- Moral and Political Philosophy
- Multidisciplinary Design (MDP) Minor - Global Health Design (GHD) specialization
- Quantitative Methods in Social Sciences