The Office of Academic and Student Affairs is comprised of a dedicated student services team, including the Assistant Dean for Student Services and Admissions, Assistant Director of Student Services, and Student Services Program Manager. BSPS students primarily receive academic advising from the Student Services Program Manager on their degree progress and professional development.
To schedule an appointment with us, please use the Calendly links below:
- BSPS academic advising, degree planning, LSA prospective student questions, and professional development –
- Registration & audit issues, transfer credits, graduation check-out, and student policy questions –
- Meet with Dean Nelson! BSPS, COP, and pre-PharmD guidance –
Students are able to generate an unofficial degree audit to verify courses/credits completed and those that are pending/not yet complete in Wolverine Access > Student Center > select Academic Requirements in the drop-down > click Checklist Report PDF. Concerns regarding the degree audit should be sent to email@example.com. The audit generated in Wolverine Access is used to assess your final graduation requirements so it is important to make sure your progress is accurately reflected.
Current BSPS students should also reference the BSPS Canvas site for important program resources.
We look forward to connecting and supporting you!
Career support is offered through BSPS coursework, student orgs, advising appointments, and U-M’s Career Center:
- All students are required to enroll in Pharmacy 202 "Exploring Careers in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Healthcare" and Pharmacy 302 "Developing Your Professional Self"
- Attend COP Career Connections events and join professional development student orgs
- Schedule an advising appointment or contact your faculty advisor to talk through research opportunities, internships, and career/graduate school preparation
- The University's Career Center provides support with resumes, interviewing, job/graduate school search, networking, and career fairs
Did you know... virtual Pre-Health Drop-in Advising is available for all students of any class standing, regardless of school/college affiliation, through Newnan Pre-Health Advising walk-ins. Learn more here.