Karl Olsen, BA
North Campus Research Complex
2800 Plymouth Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2800
Oversee the operation of a laboratory conducting polymer controlled drug delivery research under the general direction of a faculty member.
- Assist in the development, design, and conduct of research experiments
- Biointerfaces EHS Liaison and safety director.
- Oversee day-to-day lab operations
- Write and maintain animal protocols
- Write reports and manuscripts. Train and mentor students and other research staff