COVID-19 Updates & Resources
Content Updated on January 5, 2022 3:00pm
The well-being and safety of our community are our top priorities. The College of Pharmacy is closely monitoring the COVID-19 virus outbreak and adapting our programs as necessary. We will be continuously updating this page to reflect the most up-to-date COP-specific news.
CAMPUS COVID-19 CALL CENTER (734) 936-7000: The Campus COVID-19 Call Center serves the campus community by connecting them to U-M resources and support during the pandemic. Call center hours are Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. To reach the hotline, please call 734-936-7000.
COVID-19 DASHBOARD: Current campus data from COVID-19 testing results and the surrounding community.
- NEW - Student and Instructor Guidance for COVID-19 Symptoms or Exposure
- IMPORTANT - Vaccination Policy, Requirements, Forms, and Resources
- FORMS - Submit your info by Aug 30!
- To report that you have received all doses of a vaccine series, submit information via the COVID-19 Vaccination Completed form.
- To report that you have received one dose of a two-dose vaccine series, submit information via the Partial COVID-19 Vaccination form.
- To request an exemption to the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons or temporary postponement, COVID-19 Vaccination Exemption or Temporary Postponement Request-Consent form.
- Face Covering Policy
- Environment Health & Safety COVID-19 Information
- U-M Academic Facilities Guidelines
- U-M Human Resources FAQ
- U-M International Center
- Ethics, Integrity & Compliance: The University of Michigan is committed to fostering a culture of ethics, integrity and compliance and COVID-19 safety — one where members of our community feel comfortable raising safety and discussing compliance questions and reporting serious concerns confidentially and without fear of retaliation.
- UM Comprehensive List of Resources
- COVID-19 Testing & Locations
For the most current testing locations available on campus, click on the link below:
Asymptomatic Testing & Mandatory Testing
The U-M COVID-19 Community Sampling and Tracking Program (CSTP) is a free, asymptomatic testing program for all U-M students, faculty, and staff on the Ann Arbor campus. Before scheduling your first CSTP test, please first ensure you have registered for the CSTP program. To schedule your test, sign in with your U-M credentials, and click “My Account,” then “Book a New Appointment.” You can then select your preferred location, date, and time.
- Vaccine Facts, Safety, and Information
University of Michigan
- U-M Vaccination and COVID-19 Data Dashboard
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
- 10 Facts About COVID-19 Vaccine
- What to Expect on Campus Fall 2021 Video from Dr. Preeti Malani, Professor of Internal Medicine, Medical School and Chief Health Officer, Office of the President
- COP Faculty Video: Common Vaccine Terms and Definitions: U-M Experts Discuss (Jason Pogue and Kristin Klein)
- COP PowerPoint: Vaccine Talk PowerPoint (Peg Carver and Heidi Diez)
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Ensuring COVID-19 Vaccines Work
- Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Overview and Safety
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- John Hopkins University & Medicine: Vaccines FAQ
- Washington Post: False claims tying coronavirus vaccines to infertility drive doubts among women of childbearing age
- Emergency Contacts and Phone Numbers
Emergency Contacts and Phone Numbers
- Classroom Assistance: LS&A Classroom Support 734-615-0100
- Lab/Safety Emergencies: Nicole Crandall 989-412-4726 or Environmental Health & Safety 734-647-1143
- Facilities Assistance: Pat Greeley 734-647-2365 or cell 734-274-0839
- IT Assistance: 4-HELP or 734-764-4357
- Non-911 Emergencies after hours, including urgent maintenance issues: U-M Dept. of Public Safety & Security 734-763-1131
- Counseling & Psychological Services for Students: 734-764-8312
- Reporting COVID-19 Concerns
College of Pharmacy Process
The College of Pharmacy takes the safety of all members of our community very seriously and will investigate all reported concerns. All faculty, students, and staff should use one of the two methods listed below to report concerns with COVID operations or adherence to COVID regulations.
General COVID Concerns and/or Policy or Process Issues: Pharmacy.COVID.Concerns@umich.edu
General COVID concerns and/or policy or process issues should be reported by using the email group address above. Emails are managed by Holly Jablonski (email@example.com) and Pennie Rutan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be routed to the appropriate leadership level to be addressed. The person reporting the concern will receive a message upon receipt of the email and a second email when the issue has been resolved.
Individual Person Issues: https://apps.phar.umich.edu/prof_concern/
Concerns pertaining to an individual faculty, student, or staff member should be reported using the College's Professional Concern Note (PCN) System. The concern(s) will be routed to the appropriate leadership level to be addressed. The person reporting the concern will receive a message upon receipt of the email from the PCN System and a second email when the issue has been resolved.
NOTE: Your identity will be kept confidential by those who have access to this concern note unless you grant permission or there is a requirement by policy or law to provide it. Anonymity cannot be guaranteed, however.
University of Michigan Process
The university has created a reporting line for COVID-19 concerns — 734-647-3000 — to be used by the campus community and Ann Arbor residents to report non-emergency compliance issues. Concerns reported on the phone line will be addressed by ambassador program staff who will contact the responsible parties by either phone or text. After hours this number will be answered by the U-M Police Department.