Content Updated on September 2, 2021 11:50am
This page contains important information and resources to assist you in navigating through the current U-M and College of Pharmacy precautions during COVID-19. Please check back to this page often as the content will be updated regularly with new information and resources.
Up-to-date information on vaccination, prevention, testing, monitoring, and FAQ's for students.
- Student Living in On-Campus Housing
- Students Living in Off-Campus Housing
- Campus Maize & Blueprint FAQs
Resources and information of specific interest to graduate students during the evolving situation with COVID-19.
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS
- Lab/safety emergencies: Nicole Crandall 989-412-4726 or Environmental Health & Safety 734-647-1143
- Facilities assistance: Pat Greeley 734-647-2365 or cell 734-274-0839
- IT assistance: 4-HELP (734-764-4357)
- Non-911 emergencies after hours, including urgent maintenance issues: U-M Dept. of Public Safety & Security 734-763-1131
- Counseling & Psychological Svcs. for Students: 734-764-8312
- College & University Resources
- Personal Support & Resources
The fund is intended to help meet the financial needs of postdocs who encounter an emergency situation or one-time, unusual, or unforeseen expenses.
- Medical, dental, or mental health emergencies for the student or, in some circumstances, for immediate family members who live with the postdoc
- Major accidents and events
- Expenses related to the death of an immediate family member
- Normal living expenses such as rent, car repairs, childcare, utilities, taxes, insurance, pet-related expenses, and computer/laptop replacement are generally not covered by this fund.
If you are concerned about food, M&B Pantry still is serving our students in need of food, for those who are remaining on campus for financial/personal reasons. There are additional resources highlighted on the Food Gatherer’s website as well: foodgatherers.org/needfood
If anyone is experiencing any housing issues/concerns please let Dean Nelson know. Also, if anyone has room to host a classmate that does have a housing issue, or knows of available short term housing options, please let Dean Nelson know.
International Students and PostDocs
For international students, today the International Center launched a new resource page on COVID-19 resources for international students. This is a good place to go for any immigration and status questions.