- We strive for a welcoming and open-minded College of Pharmacy community by cultivating belonging, inclusion, and collegiality.
- We encourage and value diverse perspectives and experiences while interacting with openness, respect, and empathy as we work to achieve our goals.
- We strive to cultivate a culture of understanding, patience, compassion, kindness, and support.
- We recognize how our history and connection to others, such as patients, underserved populations, and colleagues within and outside of our community, can influence and enhance our work.
- We strive to make a lasting impact on our local and professional community to promote health equity.
- We value all members of our College of Pharmacy community, are concerned about their well-being, and aim to provide an environment that enables everyone to be their best selves.
- We strive to provide a safe working and learning environment that enables everyone to be included and accepted regardless of their identity.
- We believe that integrity is exemplified through honesty, transparency, professionalism, accountability, and equity.
- We are committed to continually enhancing our professional competence and cultural intelligence.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable for our actions.
- We always strive to use our resources responsibly and to exercise ethical conduct in all we do.
- We strive to use our collective talents to reach and exceed our goals in education, science, service, and healthcare.
- We recognize that excellence is achieved through innovative thought, creative visions, resourcefulness, hard work, and efficiency.
- We recognize that excellence is inextricably connected to diversity in all of its forms, including perspective, experience, backgrounds, and culture.
- We seek excellence through inclusion.
- We value an environment of collaboration and togetherness.
- We recognize the value of teamwork and transparent communication in achieving our shared mission and vision.
- We work cooperatively in a spirit of support, respect and appreciation.
- We recognize and appreciate the power of diverse talents, experiences, and perspectives.
- We fulfill our commitment to developing leaders in pharmacy, healthcare, research, and education by fostering the diverse skills and talents of our people.
- We are committed to fostering leadership in our students, staff, and faculty in an inclusive manner that allows everyone opportunities to advance and thrive.
- We seek to improve human health through cutting edge scientific discoveries, innovative models of teaching, and being at the forefront of clinical pharmacy practice.
- We work to advance and advocate for the future of pharmacy and the advancement of science, as well as the individuals we serve, through interdisciplinary education and research.
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Tuesday, April 26, 2022